The OpenTV Player SDK for iOS provides a platform video player that can replace the device's native player. You start writing your native user interfaces based on the iOS SDK and AVPlayer, then switch to our extended AVPlayer that will enable DRM content protection with anyCAST PRM. The user interface is built in Objective-C. The SDK is delivered pre-hardened, and additional tools to finalize the application are provided.
- Wraps and extends the platform player by providing anyCAST PRM DRM and code hardening
- Access all AVPlayer native APIs with no restriction
- Addition of simple function and comprehensive DRM API functions
- 3 additional calls to enable playout of encrypted content via anyCAST PRM DRM
- Provides additional features on top of the native platform video player such as subtitling and download manager for offline viewing.
We provide the same SDK approach for Android platforms.