NAGRA provides a Client SDK for each of the supported platforms (Web, Android, iOS). This single React Native module encompasses those platform-specific SDKs into a single module with a common set of APIs.
- The SDK is available to download, see Downloading the SDK.
- To use the Web SDK, you will need the URL or the JSON file contents of the OpVault and the base URL of the DAS service provided by NAGRA.
- For integration notes, see the DAS React Native Client Integration Guide.
- API documentation can be found at DAS React Native Client APIs.
DASSession is created and then opened (with the
open() API call) to prepare for Device Authentication to take place. Each of the functions to be carried out is within the context of the
DASSession so when completed, the session should be closed (with the
close() API call).
- Obtaining the authentication data is performed by calling the
- Licences are obtained via the
- A message can be encrypted with the
encrypt()API; conversely, a message can be decrypted with the
- Signing the data can be achieved with the
- Signature verification can be verified with the