DAS is part of services provided by NAGRA's Security Service Platform (SSP), specifically designed to handle your platform's security threats such as:
- Session tokens not providing secure session management and secure device authentication.
- Session tokens reuse by other devices giving access to illegitimate content consumption and resource use.
- Multiple front-end services directly exposing sensitive information to the public internet without authentication.
DAS provides solutions to these threats by:
- Authenticating devices from the operator backend.
- Securing the delivery between client and server.
NAGRA provides client SDKs for:
- Android open devices and Set-Top Boxes
- Apple open devices
- Connected TV