- The SDK is available to download, see Downloading the SDK.
- A test/demo client application is available, see DAS Web Client Demo Application.
- To use the Web SDK, you will need the URL of the OpVault and the base URL of the DAS service provided by NAGRA.
- For integration notes, see DAS Web Client Integration Guide.
- API documentation can be found at DAS Web Client APIs.
Open source usage
The following third-party software is used and embedded within the DAS Web Client for Browsers and Connected TV.
|jose-jwe||0.2.2||Apache License, Version 2.0||https://github.com/square/js-jose|
|webostv||1.2.3||Apache License, Version 2.0||https://github.com/procot/webostv|